Sunday, March 10, 2013

Arizona Time

Hello Reader,

I apologize for taking so long to write again. I have been stressing over figuring out my future life as a professional and grad student which has taken way to much of my time. I haven't figured life out yet, but I have stopped stressing (mostly). So that means, back to blogging!

I wanted to make sure to post on today because Daylight Saving Times starts ... everywhere but here. Arizona does not observe  Daylight Saving Times - and I think there's another state too... anyways, I'm not a fan of not changing the clocks like the rest of the country. I feel like I'm further from home for half the year since I'm three hours behind versus only two hours the rest of the year.  Not a whole heck of a lot I can do about it, just a random thing I am very aware of out here that I never thought of in Maine.

I'll be catching up on blog posts this week. I hope you enjoy them.

Thanks for reading!

- M






No comments:

Post a Comment