Sunday, June 2, 2013

Summer To Do List

Hello Reader,

I don't really function without a to do list of some sort in my life at all times. Are you this way?

Well, I decided to make a massive summer to do list to fully embrace this summer before grad school kicks in on top of the job in August. I'm trying to seize the last few months of a semi-flexible schedule and the best way I know how is by listing it all out.

It's a lot of micro projects here and there, lots of writing, and organizing especially.  Nothing wildly exciting. Writing a to do list for my trip to Maine is a to do item on my summer to do list...which may be pushing the to do list thing to far to have a to do list within a to do list, but I don't care.

This reminds me of the days my BFF and I would make a master summer calendar and literally plan what we were going to do when for each summer vacation day. Sadly, those real vacation days are gone, but there's still plenty to do.


Thanks for reading!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment