Sunday, June 30, 2013

In a nutshell ...

Hello Reader!

We have a lot of catching up to do - and it's late and I am exhausted, so I'm going to make this quick.

First and foremost ...

I LEAVE FOR MAINE IN 5 DAYS!!!! 

And thank goodness because it is hot out here.  Even the locals are complaining, which, I think, validates my complaints too. Check out the temps below from here to Winthrop ... 50 degree differences ... note the 93 degree image was taking at 6:21 a.m...I will be very crispy when I return to Maine ...


And in other news, I moved. This is the last major change I am aware of for now (*knock on wood*). The place is a work-in-progress and I will share a more detailed post when I have a little more free time.


Side note: I think it looks a little bit like Maine from my living room ... the 115 degree temperatures suggest otherwise, however, I enjoy the trees and birds hanging out over my balcony. 

 I also realized I haven't posted since I started the new job. This will be another future post when I have free time. It's a temporary office for now anyways, so maybe when I really settle in I'll update you about that too.


Anyways, right now my focus is on vacation in Maine and setting up the apartment as best as I can before I leave. I'll be bringing some southwest flavors back east with me. I can't wait!!


OH! And I need to add eat at Harvest Moon Deli and Seadog to my to do at home list. I don't know how I forgot those!

Thanks for reading!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment