Monday, August 13, 2012

My trip with the boys ...

Hello Again,

Life in AZ is back in full swing! Classes start in nine days - I'm not ready for that - so I am hanging on to my vacation for as long as possible. I find editing photos a great way to relive all that I did.

(From the plane over ME)

One extra special thing about this trip from ME to AZ was I was not traveling alone ... I had two cats with me. It was memorable, let's just say that. They cried, I cried ... the three of us were a hot mess.


They had to travel as cargo (broke my heart) since I was just me and couldn't take that much carry-on. They were on a different flight than me because the Phoenix airport does not accept live animals between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. - and they call themselves America's friendliest airport - so we were separated. They had a nine hour layover in Jersey; the poor things, no one ever wants a nine hour layover in Newark!


(From the plane about 100 miles northeast of Phoenix) 

I arrived in AZ that afternoon and the boys flew in without any problems that evening. They were very confused and scared when they got here - although, that is a permanent expression on Odin's face.



I think they have adjusted fully to this place now....

Thanks for reading!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment