Saturday, May 11, 2013

Make way for the ducklings!

Hello Reader,

Have I mentioned there are ducks in this apartment complex? Yes, ducks, in the middle of an urban jungle in the middle of the desert, there are ducks that wander around this place. They also swim in the chlorinated pools ... which, for me, having grown-up seeing ducks swim in a natural lake where I think ducks should be, I find it quite funny to see a mallard duck swimming and diving in a bright blue swimming pool.  (I have a pic of one somewhere, but I can't find it. When I do, I'll be sure to post it.)


So, the other day I was walking back from the apartment complex's main office when I notice eight ity bity ducklings swimming in the streams and waddling down the paths - it was too cute! I was finally able to get close enough to snap a shot of them huddled in the shade the other day. Adorable little fur balls, aren't they?


Thanks for reading!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment