Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Arts

Hello Reader,

I'm sorry for the inconsistent posting lately. I've been distracted with all the amazing performances in and coming through the valley.

Let's recap! In the past month I have attended ...

... a performance by 2Cellos
... Bill T. Jones and the Arnie Zane Dance Company final residency performance at ASU
... an annual student film festival
... BON JOVI!
... the touring Broadway show Fela!
... the ASU Dance Annual (which I hope to be a part of next spring!)
... a student's tap dance capstone performance
... and more students' film capstone screenings

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=93205260a1&view=att&th=13ea67347aa97215&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_sxchjHy5hvvKkqVWeDV_A&sadet=1368592684621&sads=VHj9b7syBJv4GUG6jFy2WL3LsP0

And this was in addition to other mainstage productions, gallery openings, and other touring shows (like Spamalot)! I keep a bulletin board in my office of tickets and programs to any arts event I attend on campus.


I love the arts - music, theatre, dance, film - you name it, it makes me a happy camper to be around it. I find it energizing and inspiring!

And it reminds me how happy I am to be returning to school for dance this fall and how lucky I am to be a part of the arts community out here.

Thanks for reading!

- M





No comments:

Post a Comment