Tuesday, January 22, 2013

2012: The Year Of The Cupcake

Hello Reader,

I know 2012 is so last month, but just one more post and then I am really done with 2012 and promise to move on to 2013...

Hi. My name is Molly, and I am addicted to cupcakes.

I make them. I take pictures of them. I eat a lot of them. If there are seasonal flavors at my favorite bakery, I try one of each. 


So, I have decided that 2012 will go down in history (my history) as The Year Of The Cupcake. 

 
I have received many cards and gifts over the holiday season that are related to cupcakes.



I even made a special trip on my birthday last year to receive a free cupcake from my favorite store, Mind Over Batter.


And now that I take a moment to review all of this, I feel confident in saying that 2012 was indeed The Year Of The Cupcake for me (see previous post CUPCAKES!!!!).

 
Fun (slightly embarrassing) fact: I started writing this post while watching Cupcake Wars at my desk on my lunch break ... and I was uber pumped about the new episode.



Thanks for reading!

- M



No comments:

Post a Comment