Tuesday, January 8, 2013

From ME to AZ Photo Project pt. II


Hello Reader,

Here is the second installment of From ME to AZ Photo Project!

I realized as I was finishing this up that I did not include a single picture of food, which I think, for me, is quite impressive. (I'm pretty sure 90% of my posts are about food). So, maybe, over the next year I will strive to do a From ME to AZ Food Photo Project...lobster roll and tacos, blueberries and prickly pear, crab cakes and fry bread, chowda' and chili...clearly this will not be hard for me.

Well, there's no food, but I hope you enjoy the second half of my photo project.

Succulent in AZ & Lily in ME


Pedestrian walkway to the Desert Botanical Gardens & road way to home in ME


Bell Rock in Sedona, AZ & The Bubbles at Jordan Pond in ME


Tree branch over Phoenix & tree branch over Bar Harbor


This one is a bit of a stretch...


What tourists think of when they think of ME or AZ ... OR ... Cliche ME and AZ


Palm in AZ & Pine in ME


View from Cadillac Mountain & Sedona Airport Mesa


Flight to ME and flight to AZ


And, in case you missed it, here is pt. I.

Thanks for reading!

- M

2 comments:

  1. I recognize that Desert Botanical Gardens walkway!!! Great pictures Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that is roughly where we stopped to talk about dying of dehydration in the desert :-)

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete