Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Look what I found!

Hello Reader,

I recently made an amazing discovery and today I was able to take advantage of it...


FOOD TRUCK BLOCK PARTY!


Every Wednesday there is a Food Truck Block Party that is only about a one minute walk away from my office...which will be dangerous for my bank account but I will just start budgeting for it.

I was going to try a new food truck today, but instead I tried a new entree at a food truck I already knew I enjoyed. I had the "All Thai'd Up Quesadilla" which was very tasty twist on a southwest lunch. However, I somehow missed the fact that there were serrano chili peppers in this. I should have known better since this is Arizona and their are chili peppers in e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g, but it was an oversight on my behalf.


A serrano chili pepper is several times hotter than a jalapeno pepper. I am not a fan the heat level of a jalapeno, so this was an intense surprise to discover in my lunch. Since moving here, I have definitely increase my tolerance level of spicy food. Mostly in similar situations where I don't read the menu carefully. Maybe one day I will really enjoy hot peppers ...


 ..meh, doubtful.

Thanks for reading!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment