Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Maine Up!

Hello Reader!

FYI, it is going to be a bit of a journey for this punch line...

I realized I have not told you about my new found love out here in the valley, FOOD TRUCKS. There is something about seeing them all lined up in a row that makes me smile. I'll share more about that later this week!

Today's post was inspired by the status update of one very special food truck, The Maine Lobster Lady. She brings lobster to the lobster deprived out here in the desert.


When I first discovered her truck, I tried the shrimp puffs because I like shrimp much more than lobster (I know, I know, unacceptable for a Mainer) and they were delicious! I also had the Maine blueberry lemonade which was equally delicious - I can't believe I did not take a photo to remember the lemonade by. 


Anyways, The Maine Lobster Lady updated her status the other day while in the valley and told folks out here to "Maine Up!" in this chilly weather. I love it! I may make it my new catch phrase around here. I think this should be preached all across the valley. Throw on an extra layer, wear a hat or boots, discover the magic of long underwear and Maine Up! 

Thanks for reading!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment